Wednesday, September 11, 2013

lovelies

Wednesday, September 11: Share links to your favorite online shops, preferably with a few photos of your favorite items in each shop.


This topic I could do blindfolded with my hands tied behind my back. I am nothing if not a fashion stalker.

I have three very, very favorite shops for the lovelies. 

The dress in our family picture up top is from Ruche and Mr. B gifted me with another for his graduation that I haven't worn yet, but I'm looking at you, The Day The Bar Results Are Posted And We Go Out To Celebrate.

I'd love to own these dresses, plus all their sisters. 
Hello, my pretty.


At the low, low price of $140. Le sigh.


I have met perfection and her name is this Convivial Pursuit.


And of course, I frequent the bullseye for monitor shopping and the jungle for more practical items such as things we need instead of things we simply drool over. I know once we get a house, I'll fall in love with decor sites, as well.

This, for the record, is the reason God has seen it fit to make sure we don't have a lot of spare income.

3 comments:

  1. You're the cutest person ever in your dresses. I wish I had more. Someday, money... someday. :)

    P.S. Every time I read your web address, I see
    "The Story of Four Souls," which also works.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see that when I see my blog address, too. I'd change it, but a) St. Therese's book, after which this blog is named, is Story of a Soul (totally stole from a saint...); b) I'm lazy; and c) I don't know how.

      So, the more you know.

      Delete
  2. I wish we all dressed like this! So classy and cute.

    ReplyDelete