Thursday, September 19, 2013

7QT, Clicking Around

1. What. The. Heck. Add that to my list of things I didn't know I was terrified of.

2. What. The. Heck. Just, gross.

3. I feel better about myself already. For simply surviving the day.

4. Come out of your rocky dwelling if you haven't seen this.  It'll make you cry. And empty your wallet. You're forewarned.

5. This is how I am, except to the sound of nocturnal children crying rather than Asian pop. The sister's reaction is even better than the baby's, I think!

6. This gal and her husband are moving to Georgia in four days. We'll miss them, but we're glad they kept our kids occupied for a few minutes until they flee the Texas heat into the Georgian humidity.

7. On a serious note: thoughts from public schoolers/homeschoolers on this? In my small experience on the subject, it's spot on, but I'd like a fair response on the subject before I use it as a resource.


And that's all this homeschooing, wife-of-a-hard-working-out-of-town-husband has time for. Unless the kids get sucked into Libra-life-saver Beatrix Potter, in which case, I'll be back with Blogtember.


Godspeed into the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. That video of the baby reacting to the song is TOO CUTE. Hilarious! And the blog about normal moms is awesome.

    ReplyDelete