Friday, July 26, 2013

seven quickest takes

1. Moving in uno montho, you ask? Thank you for asking because now I remember and I'm making this post extra quick.

2. Where are you moving, you ask? Austin for a bit and who knows from there. We have applications all over Texas and even into Nebraska. I'm praying for a brand new start. Or, God's Will. Or anything.

3. This week is NFP week and I've had a post in draft all week and I feel like this particular top that is so close to my heart just isn't being written to justice. Lucky for all the blogosphere, my muse (cottage cheese mixed with salsa, lying atop a seasoned deli chip from the local United. She's a particular gal.) has been restocked in our fridge and there might be a really long Take Eight this afternoon on the subject.

4. I'm hearing crickets for these takes.

5. Please join our family while we camp outside Heaven's gate begging all in there to pray for Joseph's Bar Exam in three days. We've particularly adopted St. Joseph the Worker and St. Thomas More and more recently has St. Joseph of Cupertino been adopted as a special patron for the sole reason of his never being asked a question in his studies toward priesthood that he didn't know, and dear St. JC wasn't the brightest seminarian in a cassock, if you know what I mean. So, may Our Lord rig the Bar Exam to make sure Joseph knows all the answers. Pretty please, Lord?

6. Joseph and I just started rewatching Sherlock in preparation for the US premiere (is it world premiere? I feel like all I know about world events right now is bundled up in a tiny blue blanket, being held by a gorgeous mama). We haven't seen it in a year and I'm still in awe of how great this show is.

I was going to go on and on but I just went to confirm the premiere date and it's been pushed back to 2014 and I'm seeing my life flash before my eyes. Please excuse me and the rest of this take.

7. The original intent of the last take was to praise BBC (presently known as That Which Shall Not Be Named Because It Killed Any Joy I Was Feeling For This Fall) for their shows and ask if anyone has seen Mansfield Park. If it has the quality of Downton, Sher (we're tight like that), and Midwife, then I'm sure I'll be addicted in 7.2 seconds.



C'mon back later this pm for an eight great take on NFP. There's nothing like avoiding packing for a good cause.


1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen Sherlock! I guess I have time to catch up before it starts over! (And I'll have to taste this muse of yours while you're in ton. Bring some united chips!)

    ReplyDelete